God Mirror Girl

God Mirror Girl

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friends are pretty fantastic mirrors, too

"Have you been writing?"

"I'm waiting to read...." 

I have many friends out there who are wonderful, but one, in particular, has been my biggest encourager in this venture.  Thanks so much for that!  You know who you are. For you and because of your encouraging, I've come to a conclusion.

I have a hunch that in order to continue writing this little blog, I'm going to have to wander away and back to my initial 'theme'....although the title will remain. 

I just feel like right now I'm writing the same entry over and over.  So, I'm going to begin letting my mind wander and see what comes out.

I'm sure many topics will come from my children.  Funny little people, they are..  :)

If you're reading this, thanks for hangin' with me and my randomness in posting.  I'll resolve to be better about blogging in 2011! 

If you have a favorite kid story, remind me and I'll try to make it interesting to others, too!  :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment